Few things can compare to finding a backpack you can count on. High quality packs are trusty tools that you can be sure will always keep your possessions safe for when you need them. But finding the right backpack for your needs can be tricky. There are dozens of brands of backpack makers on the market today, but Thule has long stood out above the rest for its commitment to quality and Swedish manufacturing. Choosing any backpack from the Thule line is a smart choice, as you can be sure you’ll be investing in a product that will serve you well for years to come.
How should you choose which Thule backpack to get? Each model is made for specific uses. Think through how your backpack will most be used in order to know what style is most practical for your needs. College students have different requirements than commuting professionals and outdoor enthusiasts, so check the specifications of each bag to see what you can’t live without.
This buying guide is designed to make the Thule backpack selection process easier. Look through these models to find the pack that’s right for you, and enjoy the security of knowing that all your possessions are perfectly safe inside it.
Thule Crossover 32L Backpack
Your valuable electronics demand durability, which is why you need a backpack up for the task. The Thule Crossover 32L is a heavy duty pack meant to handle your workweek while keeping you organized for any extra adventure; from a trip to the gym to a weekend out. You’ll never have to worry about the safety of your laptop, as the dedicated laptop compartment perfectly fits a 17” laptop (perfect for a MacBook Pro) with enough adjacent storage space to fit a tablet too. Even your phone and sunglasses will stay safe in the innovative heat-molded, crush proof compartment near the top for your most fragile gear.
– Roomy rear organization for laptop or tablet
– Big main compartment for all your bulky items
– Internal compression straps keep your gear in place without problem
– Interior organization compartment keeps cords easily accessible
– Secure side pocket easily fits water bottle.
Thule EnRoute Triumph Daypack
For those that need a backpack that can transition from the school day to your next outdoor activity, the Thule EnRoute is well worth considering. This 21 liter pack comes with SafeEdge laptop protection, meaning it has enough interior space to fit a 15-inch MacBook Pro or similar sized laptop or tablet. The corner specific protection means you won’t have to worry what happens if you accidentally drop the pack off your desk. Whether you need a daily pack to take to class or a multipurpose place to store your gear on the trail, this Thule pack is sure to provide what you’re looking for.
– 21 liter storage capacity and SafeEdge laptop protection to help keep your gear secure.
– Top located crush proof SafeZone that is sure to keep your cellphone and sunglasses safe from harm
– Expandable drop pocket makes access easy
– Laptop sleeve can double as a hydration reservoir for long hikes
Thule Subterra Daypack
For the commuter that doesn’t want to sacrifice looking cool, the Thule Subterra Daypack is a smart choice. This pack comes with flexible capacity, meaning that you can roll it tight when you don’t have enough gear with you to fill it. The quick access compartments keep you organized and the dedicated space for your 15-inch MacBook ensures your equipment will stay safe throughout your activities. Straps alongside the edges of the bag make it simple to tighten, ensuring things won’t rattle loosely in this pack. Whether your a college student striving to look professional or dependent on the Subway to get to work everyday, this pack gives you all the space you need without compromising aesthetics.
– Made from nylon fabric
– SafeEdge safe zone keeps your smart phone and sunglasses from getting crushed
– Duffel style front zipper makes the bag easy to open and gives you plenty of visibility for the entire compartment.
– Interior mesh pockets allow easy access to small items
Thule Paramount 24L Daypack
City life demands a day pack that can keep up, which is why the Thule Paramount is an irreplaceable pack for every commuter. This durable, rolltop pack is specifically designed to make city life easier by providing you with the best protection for your electronics available. Multi-access points throughout the bag make it easy to grab your gear at a moment’s notice, and the adjustable rolltop allows you to shrink this pack down to the size of your gear. It’s such a great design for streamlined living, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
– Made from nylon fabric
– Safe Edge corner protection for the dual density laptop sleeve ensures your 15” MacBook (14” PC) stays safe
– Included protective tablet sleeve for iPad
– Expandable volume through the roll top compartments
– Padded pockets for valuables
Thule Sapling Elite Carrier
Your outdoor adventures don’t have to end just because you have a baby. The Sapling Elite Child Carrier from Thule is a backpack that comes with a removable child carrier, meaning that your little one can safely join you on any hike. A roomy hip belt makes it easy to access your gear and a child viewing mirror makes it simple to monitor what’s going on. Simple adjustments make this pack’s size easy to modify so that parents can share the weight. Start forming outdoor memories early by taking the whole family outside with the Sapling.
– Made from nylon fabric
– Removable backpack contains large storage area for diapers and other baby gear
– Fully adjustable straps make it simple to get a perfect fit
– Breathable back panel keeps your back feeling fresh
– Included hydration sleeve fits up to 3L
– Viewing mirror makes it easy to watch your kid on the trail